Bulldog Brigade Parent Volunteers
It is our goal to partner with you to make the middle school experience a great one for our students. We know that without your support and involvement, our school would not be the best it could be. There are many ways to be involved in your child’s middle school experience. Some examples for involvement here at Kilgore Middle School are listed below:
- UIL Academic Contest Volunteers
- Parent Readers - during Advisory
- Student Mentoring - during lunch
- Guppy Program - After School Mentoring
- Help with Class Projects (Project Based Learning)
- Incentive Parties - Play games with students, serve refreshments
- Pep Rally and Student Activity Greeters
- Chaperones - trips, dances, etc.
- Help with distributing Fundraiser items
- Help on Picture Days
We would love to welcome you onto our campus to be a part of the Parent Volunteer Bulldog Brigade.
Please fill out the form below (by clicking on the link) if you are interested in giving your time during the school year. We will contact you soon!
Thank you for all you do!